classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Motor Age Books
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Motor Age Books Reply with quote

Just bought a great book from the market. "Motor Age 1900 - 1904 Peter Roberts" got some really good pictures in and some good facts aswell.

Does anyone know if this was a series of books as it looks that way, if so does anyone know of any others and there titles?

I had a quick look on amazon but could not find much.

Cheers

Dave
admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title rings a bell, not sure I have any copies mind

Are you going to share with the world your ideas for a 2 wheeled machine???

RJ
Cool
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 2 wheeled machine is of course a bicycle but not any old bicycle, a Peny Farthing. I am in the process of designing and making a Penny Farthing, it is not going to be a complete copy of an original as it will have modern components but will be the traditional shape and size. A front wheel with a diameter of somewhere near 40" hopefully with an overall hight of around 54"! And definateley be rideable!!

Cheers

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: