classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Legal for another 12 months!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Legal for another 12 months!! Reply with quote

woohooo took the Devon for its MOT (in the pelting rain Sad ) today and it passed - I was fairly sure that it'd be aok, but you can't be too confident in case theres something you've missed!

Photo of it now outside, drying a bit in the sun before it goes back in the garage Very Happy

Rick

buzzy bee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you have another year of shows and driving in the Devon, or will you end up finding something else to drive in?!?
admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bb, I plan to hang on to it for the foreseeable. I've also just splashed out and insured the Ford pickup too, so I need to pull my finger out and get that booked in for an MOT now. With a bit of luck it'll pass then I can use either. Fortunately I just put the Devon away 5 minutes ago as its just started tipping down with rain again Rolling Eyes

Rick.
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be good to see the ford on the road!
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy enough to see the Devon rolling down the road, let alone the Ford... maybe in Autumn?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: