classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

You Could Own Swallow Coachbuilding
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
peter scott

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: You Could Own Swallow Coachbuilding Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SWALLOW-TRADE-MARK-UK00002591789/252071668925?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D32694%26meid%3D2506da4493e044a1862eb2816dd45686%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D131598092306

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:53 pm    Post subject: link not linking? Reply with quote

Hi, tried to follow the link but it doesn't go anywhere.

I have plenty of info on this one, the back story is interesting.
Can you re-link, or describe what was in the FleaBay listing?

EDIT:
Google's cached page showing the listing

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cNRyCe8LLC0J:www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SWALLOW-TRADE-MARK-UK00002591789-/252071668925%3Fhash%3Ditem3ab0a46cbd+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

FAO Peter: are you the vendor?
peter scott

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I have no connection with the vendor. Sorry about the link. It worked when I posted it, but I see you've found it anyway. What is the back story?

Peter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:51 am    Post subject: The Adventures of Peter Schömer Reply with quote

The vendor is Mr Peter Schömer, a resident of Chichester and originally a Canadian citizen formerly resident in Florida.

Obviously, I'm new to this forum so I wouldn't wish to make mods/admin/Rick nervous by making pejorative pronouncements or posting anything which might be interpreted as being defamatory so I would suggest researching the chap for yourself.

<snip>

Note to editors: nothing in this post can be construed as being defamatory, nor the inclusion of the links to other sites, in Law.
I recognise that this is a forum for classic cars themselves and not somewhere to air 'grievances' (I have none) or make unfounded allegations (I'm slightly above that, you may have guessed).

All claims/inferences/innuendi are either verifiable or matters of public record. I am fully au fait with the United Kingdom's laws, as regards defamation, and would not put 3rd parties (ISPs/mods/eds/Rick) into that position. As an aside, Rick, any problems with that - just PM me and I can fill you in.

Oh, and this is just the tip of the iceberg on this one....
Rick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: The Adventures of Peter Schömer Reply with quote

7777 wrote:
The vendor is Mr Peter Schömer, a resident of Chichester and originally a Canadian citizen formerly resident in Florida.

Obviously, I'm new to this forum so I wouldn't wish to make mods/admin/Rick nervous by making pejorative pronouncements or posting anything which might be interpreted as being defamatory so I would suggest researching the chap for yourself.

<snip>

Note to editors: nothing in this post can be construed as being defamatory, nor the inclusion of the links to other sites, in Law.
I recognise that this is a forum for classic cars themselves and not somewhere to air 'grievances' (I have none) or make unfounded allegations (I'm slightly above that, you may have guessed).

All claims/inferences/innuendi are either verifiable or matters of public record. I am fully au fait with the United Kingdom's laws, as regards defamation, and would not put 3rd parties (ISPs/mods/eds/Rick) into that position. As an aside, Rick, any problems with that - just PM me and I can fill you in.

While you may well be correct, there are a lot of comments about named individuals that I'd have to research personally, if I were to leave the contents of this post here. I simply do not have time to spend researching these many claims, anyone wishing to research this is best to contact the anonymous 7777 directly, via PM, out of the public forum.

Thanks, Rick.
OCC & classic car merchandise (Austin, Ford ++):
https://www.redbubble.com/people/OldClassicCar/shop
ukdave2002

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: The Adventures of Peter Schömer Reply with quote

7777 wrote:

<snip>

I'd just Just call a spade a spade or not bother posting on this forum! We really don't need cryptic weasel posts!!

Dave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Dave:
I'm quite happy to call a spade a spade, it's just that the post was quite lengthy and there was more to the story than space/time allowed. Not weasel words, just that the post was already probably too lengthy. Anyway, it isn't appropriate to post on the forum and Rick has suitably chastised me so I'm quite happy to accept that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: