classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

1938 Chrysler Kew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
Reman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:02 pm    Post subject: 1938 Chrysler Kew Reply with quote

Hi Folks
I'll save you a lengthy introduction but having signed up a while ago and now got one of my many sheds slightly more in order, thought I'd introduce myself with a link to my website below and the new blog I've added for the primary benefit of the latest Chrysler shaped addition.

I'll post here as normal but reference it if relevant to save a full "rebuild" thread on here as I have one or two interested parties in other car scenes.
Hope you like it, I'm sure you'll hear quite a bit from me as much of this will be new ground for me both age and skill set wise

All the best
Colin
http://www.plusnine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/IMG_0050-1024x768.jpg

Last edited by Reman on Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
JohnDale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Reman, this brings back many memories of the 50s going for Sunday runs with my friend in his father's 38 Chrysler. They had a coach,truck,& taxi business & the Chrysler was their car (& one of the taxis) Thanks for posting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: