classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

1930 Eccles caravan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
old iron

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: 1930 Eccles caravan Reply with quote

Time to part company with my caravan. Two things I am in the wrong area to advertise and second, I am not a newbie on this site. I used to post under Bayliss Thomas for years but recently moved and had problems logging in so re- registered.
Very Happy

Looking for something old and interesting like a caravanette perhaps or rare small classic caravan.
Cameron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I would be interested in your Eccles. Do you have any photographs or a price in mind? What sort of small classic caravan are you looking for? I may be able to help you out there and do a deal.

Kind regards,
Cameron.
old iron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cameron, have a look www.carandclassic.co.uk
Click into camper vans
Click onto heading 1930
To see advert.

Please contact me through the other site as I don't won't to abuse the goodwill extended thus far on this site Smile
gillberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you are keeping the plastic food and cat 😍

I hope she finds a good home with someone who will appreciate her as she is lovely
Cameron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, what a stunner! Really beautiful caravan. Sadly too expensive for me, but I do hope it finds a good home. You don't see many of the old box caravans about now. There used to be loads at shows but you rarely see them anymore.
old iron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friendly cat has spent all winter in the garage acting as security guard for our hibernating tortoise. 'Splodge' the tortoise is real and woke from hibernation yesterday Very Happy

Pity the Eccles is out of budget Cameron, as Gilberry suggests, I really want to find somebody who is an enthusiast and look after her. Chap tuned up for a viewing, where's the fridge? the shower? Lighting? toilet? along with other daft questions Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: