classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Still looking for a 1960s static caravan! Bluebird Defiant!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
BlueFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Still looking for a 1960s static caravan! Bluebird Defiant! Reply with quote

Hi all,

I registered on here a year or two ago and I was on the look out for a vintage static, preferably a 60s model or a very early 70s model, curvy if possible!

My nan and grandad bought a Bluebird Defiant in the 60s and had it sited at Searivers in Ynyslas until the mid 90s, quite a spell.

If I found a Defiant that'd be a dream come true but anything from that era, Calor Gas B600 cooker, teak everywhere, gas lights, solid fuel boiler, that sort of thing.

I did find a Defiant for sale recently, and it appears to be the longer king size version too. While nice and clean if used inside the outside is super shabby and chassis condition unknown. To that end the seller wants.... £40,000, and I did ask them to confirm the price!

So anyway, meandering aside, I'm looking for a vintage static, I don't mind doing a fair bit of resto work to it either but I'd like something which is reasonably solid.

Does anyone know of any such creatures roaming the countryside? does anyone have or know anyone who might have anything like this for sale?

Replies greatly appreciated!

I've got a nice selection of period bits and bobs including crockery and even a couple of Hoover Hooverette 2944s but no van to put them in!

Cheers all Smile
christine lowery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face book ids the best serch engine at the moment lots of classic pages on there as well as good old ebay
chris Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: