classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

LATIL....probably pre-WW2,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
alastairq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: LATIL....probably pre-WW2, Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Latil-Mark-1-/201846089104?hash=item2efef6e590:g:GUAAAOSwCU1YwGK7

I've seen a more modern one working....winching stuff that nothing else [British?] could tackle...

Now, If I had the cash, I might be tempted, so rare these days?
Kenham

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to own that, It originally had a two cylinder Junkers diesel engine. It was reputedly made for towing barges along the canals of Belgium, it's only a little over four feet wide. I still have a British built Latil Mk 1 timber tractor complete with winch and Meadows petrol engine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: