classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

S1 Eight head gasket
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
MattF

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: S1 Eight head gasket Reply with quote

Can't be bothered typing out my post all over again but could people please check out my pst hear?
http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/forum/phpbb/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19590
Cheers Smile
ukdave2002

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt

There is a guide to replacing the M8 head gasket on the link below:

http://morrisregisterspares.co.uk/?product=gh680-morris-8-s12-head-gasket-fully-swagged-water-apertures

Scroll down to the bottom and click on the picture to enlarge.

Cheers

Dave
MattF

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone's heard the term "Italian tune up" right? I thought it only applied to cars made to go fast but.... After a bit more studying of my car and putting a piece of ply under the exhaust to catch the liquid that was dripping out I thought it looked like just water. A quick google later and the whole internet seemed to agree that it was just water and soot so I just took her for a good run to warm up and then gave her "heaps" (Morris 8 heaps not Nissan Silvio heaps). Pulled her in the drive and she's running clean as a whistle!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: