classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Classic Car Fine Artist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
LCS_FineArtist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Classic Car Fine Artist Reply with quote

Hello, fellow car enthusiasts,

I am a newcomer to the forum, but eager to get involved with you lovely people in a shared interest for the classic. As a recently graduated first class fine artist from the Loughborough University and keen to make a living from what I love, I would like to showcase to you my work.

As an artist I specialize in all manner of subjects, classic vehicles are a particular favorite of mine. I produce highly accurate graphite on paper observational drawings, ranging from steam engines, motorbikes to vintage/classic cars.

Each week, I would like to share with you a couple of these works, from current projects and past commissions. (Please find images below)

Your support would be greatly appreciated and if you require any further information, don’t hesitate to ask, email or follow me on social media.

I look forward to being a part of the group!

[/img]Picture22 by Lucy Smith, on Flickr[img]

[img]Picture24 by Lucy Smith, on Flickr[img]

[img28 by Lucy Smith, on Flickr[/img]

Last edited by LCS_FineArtist on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MikeEdwards

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to look at something other than Photobucket for hosting your sample work - none of your images display.
LCS_FineArtist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me know MikeEdwards I think I may have solved the problem Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: