classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

The "AUTOMOBILE ENGINEER" Journal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
Xylstra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject: The "AUTOMOBILE ENGINEER" Journal. Reply with quote

"AUTOMOBILE ENGINEER" Journal (published by the UK Institute of Automobile Engineers). I'm trying to track-down a particular article that was printed in Volume 15, Issue #203, June, 1925 on pages 170-175.
Does anyone either:-
(i) have a copy they could scan and e-mail to me? .... or-
(ii) know of a free, online searchable database of digital archive copies (NB be careful here, I came across one but on closer inspection only earlier copies were searchable, later copies were not accessible).
While I'm at it, I would also like to locate free, online digital archives of "The ENGINEER", "ENGINEERING", "The AEROPLANE", "The MOTOR" and "AUTOCAR" - similar time period. "gracesguide.co.uk" is only marginally helpful but still has huge gaps and limited access.
In paricular, if someone has hard-copies of "ENGINEERING" could they scan and forward page 252 from Volume 112, August 12, 1921. The required article is on the RUMPLER 28-cylinder, 1,000Hp aero-engine.
Many Thanks one and all, for your help.[/b]
peter scott

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do find free digital sources for any of these journals then please quote the link(s) here.

Thanks,

Peter Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: