classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Jaguar Enthusiast internet TV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
Wingy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Jaguar Enthusiast internet TV Reply with quote

I don't know if this is of interest to members of the forum but I was recently directed to this internet site which has lot's of interesting Jaguar related footage including restoration of an XK 120. According to the person who directed me to the site it's been a rip roaring success to the degree that they are already in negotiations with a consortium of investors who want to buy in and extend it into other car related related areas, fingers crossed and can I make some nominations for just what cars they should be looking at?

www.jaguarenthusiast.tv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: