classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Please Help Identifing this truck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
cmtatsch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Please Help Identifing this truck Reply with quote

Hello, I need some Help. My grandfather had an old truck that he rebuilt and I would like to find one just like his. I can remeber this truck when I was young. My parents think it was a 1949 era dodge truck, but the pictures I have seen online dont look the same. Be bad part is I have only three picture of the cab of the truck as he was rebuilding the truck. The pictures are of the cab only without the doors, I was hoping if somebode know what the cab looks like the way the front and rear window wraps around may point me in the right direction. I dont know how to post pictures on this forum but I will be glad to email them to you. Thanks ahead of time. Chris :(

cmtatsch@alltel.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: