classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Wastage
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Vintage Motoring-Related Toys, Tools & Accessories
pigtin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who has experience of running production lines I think the main thing to avoid is the creation of 'Rummage Boxes'. Although a delightful thing to have in your workshop they are the kiss of death to the efficiency of any sort of professional workshop or production line. Confused
petelang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Unwanted bits Reply with quote

I anyone wants to find a home for all those "Can't be used bits" I'll have em as there is never enough screws, nuts, bolts in my garage. Its so annoying when you loose one and can't find a suitable replacement without a very expensive trip to the local rip-off motor acc. shop who only want to sell you a pack of 10 and probably not right length meaning you have to saw off half of what you have just paid for and chuck it away. Grrrrr!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Vintage Motoring-Related Toys, Tools & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: