classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Car Cruiser needing a good home
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
andy_h

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Car Cruiser needing a good home Reply with quote

Hi there,

My family have a Car Cruiser caravan, possibly a Clubman, dating from the 1950s. It was used extensively by my grandparents for holidays in Wales, but has sat unused now for at least ten years. We are hoping that someone will take it on as a restoration project and give it some of the attention that it needs. Photos below:

The wooden frame seems in fairly good nick, though the metalwork is quite rusty on the underside.

The cushions / mattresses are available. They have been reupholstered and are in good shape.

The caravan is in Powick, near Worcester. If anyone is interested or has questions send me a PM or reply on the thread.

Thanks,

Andy
Dalek63

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Car Cruiser Reply with quote

Hello
Just a quick note to say if you cant find anyone to take on this caravan, we could be interested in it as a source of spares for our Car Cruiser. But we would prefer for it to be restored if at all possible. But if you have to get it off your hands we are an option.
cheers
George
rangerover125

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok don't tell my wife but I'm in love, with the car cruiser that is, have you any idea how much they are looking for, thanks Steve
old van lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: carcruiser Reply with quote

hi andy, is the car cruiser still for sale,we are in pershore if you could let us know. thanyou.paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: