classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Robin 335/2 'van information
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
Eddie R

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Robin 335/2 'van information Reply with quote

Hello from the North of Scotland. This is my first outing on this Forum and hope to use it for my latest projects.
Restoring a 1980s car and as it has a tow bar thought I would marry it up to similar aged caravan. Unfortunately it needs a bit of restoration also but need someone out there to point me in the right direction. It is a Robin 335/2 on a Peak trailer frame. I imagine Roin Caravans Ltd. are long since gone but if anyone knows differently I would appreciate any info.
Smile
Rick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eddie, welcome to the forum - I'll move this over to the Caravan section, just to make sure the 'van fans read this!

rgds, Rick
OCC & classic car merchandise (Austin, Ford ++):
https://www.redbubble.com/people/OldClassicCar/shop
old van lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hello Eddie, Hope you get some joy on here from other members. Regards Allyson PCC Club.
rangerover125

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that Robins were still going in the early 80s, strangelly enough I've just been asked to help sell a 2 berth Robin from the early 70's a 2 berth clean inside, bit of work needed outside
Eddie R

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Thanks and hello Reply with quote

Thanks to Rick for correcting my error and Allyson for pointing me in the right direction.
Hello to rangerover 125. My 'van needs a bit of work inside and out and could do with a supplier of spares - know of anyone who fits the bill?
rangerover125

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again, if you let me know what you need I can either point you in the right direction or may have something amongst my store of parts. Either let me know on here or send me a pm, best wishes Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: