classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

i need a project
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
rangerover125

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: i need a project Reply with quote

Well I think it's time I went out searching for another caravan to restore now the Eccles has gone, the wife has her new plant catalogue and mentioningtaking up the gravel where my projects usually sit lol, time to get finding a suitable basket case and I've promised to have one ready for the world record attempt in 2010
young van man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: caravan for sale Reply with quote

i have a cheltenham 15ft four berth caravan for sale form early 60's need some tlc but all there and sound condition if interested get in touch.........
rangerover125

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love another Cheltenham but the boss has said shes the only one in this house with a Cheltenham lol so looks like the search goes on, thanks Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: