classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

YET ANOTHER PRE-WAR CHELTENHAM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
old van man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: YET ANOTHER PRE-WAR CHELTENHAM Reply with quote

here's a pic of a early 30s Chelteham,
Taken around 12+ years ago
The van was restored by Tim B , and as far as i know this is the oldest know survivor of this marque
once a regular on the rally circuit, the van was matched with a Riley RME
and is one of my favourite pre-war vans Smile Smile OVM
cobber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G'day O V M,

This would also be one of my favourite pre-war caravans.......... but then I don't have a lot of choices Crying or Very sad
Why, with all the beautiful 'vans you have had, is this one of your favourites ?.

I know they were a classy 'van with a great history but so were many others you've had Very Happy

The wheel in this photo doesn't appear to be centred in the wheel arch, or is that an optical illusion ?.

Cobber.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: