classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Will I ever get a project !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
rangerover125

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Will I ever get a project !!! Reply with quote

Well the project saga continues. First of all the Paladin wouldn't fit on the trailer, a return visit was planned with a specially built tow hitch to replace the inch and a quarter one, all went to plan apart from me collpsing with pnuemonia. Well I'm out of hospital finally ( I nagged them to let me out) and waiting to hear if the paladin has been scrapped, although I have promised She who must be obeyed I won't recover a van until at least next weekend. Steve
rangerover125

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the good news is the Paladin is still there and the moment the snow clears I'm on my way to collect it
old van man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to hear your back in the land of the living stev Smile have you thought about putting skis on the Palidin and use a dog team to pull it back
think how much you save in fuel Very Happy Very Happy
rangerover125

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now thats an idea got a couple of planks of wood, do you reckon 3cats would do in place of the dog team, no dogs here unless the wife gets her way Very Happy
old van man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ave got a horse, three cats, a dog, a rabbit, two finch's and a budgie, do you think that will pull it Very Happy Very Happy
rangerover125

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I reckon if we tie all our cats at the front with the dog behind them, then the birds pushing we may just manage it lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: