classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

My login name comes into it's own!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: My login name comes into it's own! Reply with quote

Hi

Just thought I should mention that my login name came into it's own, for the first time this year! I was looking at my bees from outside the hive, and I saw one of the girls coming towards me, I knew what was coming, she curled her belly down under her body and planted her sting right on my gland in my neck!! hehe Not to bad, just a little sore when swallowing!

Ironic really I can open the hive mid summer with bare hands, thousands maybe getting toward tens of thousands of bees in the air all around me and get no stings, today with 3 bees flying, I get stung!!

Cheers

Dave
admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont have that problem buying a jar of honey in the supermarket Wink

Rick
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooo traiter!! Wink
admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe

R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: