classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

And six years later......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
Dirty Habit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: And six years later...... Reply with quote

Even though I have not totally rebuilt my 64 International Harvester, it is now registered and on the road.
I never thought as I drove out of Bristol docks all those years ago that it would be another six years before I would drive it again. On Wednesday this week it had it's MOT and with that out of the way, I shot over to DVLA Birmingham to get it registered. Although I already had a V55, I had made a mistake filling it in. I had put the taxation class as PLG and not "Historic"
Embarassed
I filled in a new form and handed over all the documents and the first registration fee and was expecting to be given the registration number, but was told that it would be sent out to me. Disappointed, I left and started back home when suddenly I had a horrible thought.. I could not remember entering the years of manufacture... Q plate, I thought. I turned around and went back and luckily a helpful young lady went and found my documents and I had forgotten the year Rolling Eyes
I got the document back today with the correct age related number and my Historic tax disc Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dirty Habit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: