classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

anyone seen this car in the uk ?????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: anyone seen this car in the uk ????? Reply with quote

im here for some help in trying to locate an old 1960s one off classic capri which used to be in sheffield. a freind of mine once saw it advertise for sale with other cars in a motor magazine about 8 years ago. the reg number i believe is still on the car & also have listed pics of when it was first renovated. the reason it was a one off is that it had the front twin headlights removed & replaced with the old saab v4 lights & surrounds. the rear lights were removed & mk1 cortina lights embedded into the back wings. it also had aluminium bonnet moulded with a scoop on it. the dash was totally redesigned with padded leather. according to dvla website it was last taxed or due for taxing in 1981 & it was red.

have you seen it, know who owns it or know if theres any way of finding out who has it ?

any info would be very appreciated. hope someone can help.

hopefully this works. password : capri

ftp://estar66%2E1500mb%2Ecom@estar66.1500mb.com/DSCF0907.jpg

ftp://estar66%2E1500mb%2Ecom@estar66.1500mb.com/DSCF0909.jpg

ftp://estar66%2E1500mb%2Ecom@estar66.1500mb.com/DSCF0912.jpg

ftp://estar66%2E1500mb%2Ecom@estar66.1500mb.com/DSCF0915.jpg
cologne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys. it was me who posted this but forgot to sign in & wont let me edit it. oops. anyway. the pictures (appart from the black & white one) have been taken from the july 1972 edition of car mechanics which it was featured in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: