classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Buzzy bee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Buzzy bee Reply with quote

Hi

Like uncle Joe sugested I am introducing myself!

I am from the south cheshire area and own two minis, the first being a Rover Mini Sidewalk (N reg 1996) and the second being a Clubman Estate (R reg 1976). I fancy an older car next as a project, but need storage space first.

My Sidewalk is in fair condition with the usual mini problems, i.e rust starting to set in, that will hopefully be fixed up later this year or early next, I run this as my daily car at pressent. My Clubman Estate was meant to be a runaround to carry beehives but then I have had a fair ammount of work done to this, and now only use it for shows in dry weather. This car has just been used for the photos in a 6 page magazine article.

I look forward to lots of interesting chat!

Cheers

Buzzy Bee (aka Dave) Very Happy
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So thats where you got your handle from. There was me, thinking that you were a Rossi fan!

For someone like me living in foreign climes, what on earth is a Mini Sidewalk?
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes my other hobby is the old craft of beekeeing. A mini Sidewalk is one of Rover's limited editions, 1000 were made. Have a look at my website: www.minisidewalk.co.uk for some more details and some pictures.

Cheers

Dave
admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave's Clubbie estate can also be seen on the main site, here:

http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/visitors_miniclubman.htm

it also featured in a national mini mag a month or three back, and looks very tidy indeed!!

Rick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: