classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

TVR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: TVR Reply with quote

Heard on the radio about TVR and an announcement today that production is to go overseas, and the workers at Blackpool are facing the door.

This despite recent assurances and discussion about re-location to a new site in the Lancashire area.

Another Brit(ish) car company (albeit now Russian owned) goes the way of so many others Sad

R

xkjaguar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A real shame
about the only really british car left with all its quirkyness and its turned all commie on us
just think TVR's legendry reliability teamed with russian build quality
get AA membership if you are considering buying one
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, its a crying shame!

Jaguar and the others going American I can accept. Rolls and Bentley going German I have difficulty with. But TVR and Russia... only if they build them at the MiG factory!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: