classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Haslemere Classic Car Show, Sunday 29th May
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs
Aar0sc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Haslemere Classic Car Show, Sunday 29th May Reply with quote

http://jamesewing.co.uk/hccs.html

Went last year, and I'll be going again this year, but this time with both cars. The tour should be good - I've suggested that we go through the soon-to-be completed A3 tunnel, but that's uncertain at the moment. However, it is big enough to have an interesting selection of cars (last year there was one of 7 (ish) Jaguar E-Type SIIIs with the Straight Six and rear seats), but small enough for you to walk around in a couple of hours. Always attracts out the local Healey 3000 Quad as well, which is cool - last time dad spent the tour overtaking them to prove a point Very Happy

If you're going feel free to come to my car and mock it Very Happy

Also, last year dad's Jag made it to the front page of the local newspaper!

Aaron
Aar0sc

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*In no way a bump*

One week to go; just got the e-mail from Ross&Ewing confirming it all!

One slightly sad thing is of course that it's unlikely my car will make it; unless I become Heracles. But never mind; I'll still be in the JAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag if the Spit can't make it.

Aa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: