classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Bressingham Rover rally Norfolk Sun 29th May
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs
P3steve

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Bressingham Rover rally Norfolk Sun 29th May Reply with quote

Took the P3 along to the Norwich and Norfolks Rover rally at the Bressingham steam gardens near Diss in Norfolk, as always a good turn out of cars with about 100 Rovers and about a dozen guest other make cars. Although cloudy the rain kept off. Here are a few photos

First two of my P3 with a nice black 1930s P2 next to it

P2 engine bay - A work of art

some of the P4 Rovers that were there

nice P4 engine bay

P5's of all types 3lt's and V8's

A good turn out of P6's

Good to see the SD1's getting bigger in numbers each year, good high standard as well

Some of the other make cars there

All in all a good day out with all the attractions that Bressingham has to offer as well
michael1703

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Bressingham Rover rally Norfolk Sun 29th May Reply with quote

standardsteve wrote:

didnt know you were there, i would have said hello

I am in this picture, you can see the back of my head just next to the mercedes bonnet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: