classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Camerton Gathering - 21st August
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs
AustinAnnie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Camerton Gathering - 21st August Reply with quote

Wotcha, not been on here for a while!

There's a "turn up and show" at Camerton near Bath this coming Sunday at the Village Hall field (BA2 0NL, between Radstock and Timsbury) from 10-4

I'm told that last year they had 168 vehicles in attendance, from early 1900's steam cars to commercials and motorcycles. Also there's an autojumble and there'll be refreshments available.

There's no charge.

I'm not an organiser, just an attendee, but I thought it might be good for some of you who are looking for something to do this coming weekend!

I'll be there in my 1934 Austin 10 Lichfield BLC 227 - I'll be dressed for 1941 but the car isn't in its WWII blackout livery at the moment, so we might look a bit of an odd pair! I'll have a gramophone along as well, as well as a lot of my WWII home front bits and bobs.

Hope to see some of you there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: