classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Old magazines - free to taker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Old magazines - free to taker Reply with quote

bb, let me know if you still want these mags

Collection of motoring magazines, mainly 70s-90s, including Autocar, Motor, Auto Express, Motorsport, What Car, Car Mechanics and several other titles. Mainly in good nick. Also classic car mags such as Your Classics, Popular Classics, Practical Classics (inc some early ones), Classic Car, T&CC, Classic & Sportscar plus some others.

Available free to anyone, collection only though!!! not sure how many there are, approx 4 knee-high piles. No splitting!

Rick
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you know I have had these magazines. I have just sneaked them into the house while everyone was out, wonder how long it will be untill they notice!!

Cheers

Dave Very Happy
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah ow, my dad just spotted them, shook his head and walked away, I think he has given up now!! Very Happy Very Happy
admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe hope your floorboards are strong Very Happy

Rick
Old-Nail

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job you spotted them before me Buzzy ... you may just have saved my marriage! Laughing
Brian M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick

Your comment about floorboards is very appropriate for me.

I have been buying Practical Classics, Classic and Sportscar and Classic Cars for over 30 years and they are all stored in my loft. I recently noticed a crack in the hall ceiling and wondered if it was the weight of my collection.

Moved all the boxes to areas in the loft on top of supporting walls and the crack closed up!
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe wow there must be some weight in 30 years worth!!! I've got some in here but most are in the cellar, the worst that can happen there is that it gives some worms a headache. Oh and the boxes of mags in the garage, and in an old wardrobe ..

Rolling Eyes

Rick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: