classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Franklin Mint, Danbury Mint, Signature & other die cast
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Vintage Motoring-Related Toys, Tools & Accessories
Richard Noakes

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Franklin Mint, Danbury Mint, Signature & other die cast Reply with quote

Hi,

Pocher 1/8 (got most of them built), Franklin Mint, Danbury Mint, Signature, CMC, AutoArt, Exoto & Schylling Tinplate Land Speed Record Cars Ony

I collect die cast 1/6, 1/12, 1/18 & 1/24 and 1/12 pewter - of the real cars, up to 1940, as I don't like the hideous American cars after 1940 and Le Mans racing cars in 1/24 & 1/18 scale and a few modern day obsolete die cast cars, which took my fancy on eBay

Overall I have 150 (um, cost me A$30,000 inclusive of postage) including Franklin Mint Wells Fargo Overland Stage & 4 Horses, Holdup (Stage Coach) in Pewter and today, I just purchased The Fire Engine with 3 horses going full pelt model.

I purchased 3 glass and wood large new display cabinets to display the above models in, except the Pocher models, which are too big.

I was wondering if anyone else collects any of the above die cast and pewter models - apart from the Schylling tin plate land speed cars (because they are big), I'm not into tin plate.

I have not seen any Water Speed Record boats in any scale, so far.

Richard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Vintage Motoring-Related Toys, Tools & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: