classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Carlight B&B chassis brake cables
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
Chevit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Success Reply with quote

Just a quick update. Thanks to the Chairman of the Carlight Owners Club I now have a pair if remanufactured cables. I ordered and received in just two days. They are a work of art, sadly I love them. Speedograph Richfield made and supplied them and I can't recommend them enough. They will be my supplier of choice from here on.

Just a few hitch springs to source and when the weather improves I'll be back on the case.

Thanks again for all the input.

Last edited by Chevit on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
PAUL BEAUMONT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seem to recall mentioning Speedograph earlier. I agree with you they are excellent!
Chevit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Paul and thanks very much for the steer. My life was made easier as I was sent the certificate of conformance for a set made in 2004 which meant I could order by part number without having to try to explain what I wanted. Agree they are a great company I'm so impressed I'm sending another hybrid requirement off to them today.

Thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: