classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Eriba caravans
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
kevin2306

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:56 pm    Post subject: Eriba caravans Reply with quote

Ok

I realise caravans are like marmite but I've had enough of flying abroad and really dislike hotels etc. Static caravan holidays always seem compromised by the state of the caravan so I'm looking at getting back to a tourer. I have a great tow car already so that's sorted.
Has anybody ever had an Eriba puck or similar pop up? I like the quirky style and decent build quality.

Kevin
sheffieldcortinacentre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an esteril 11ft & its great for weekends & carshows has everything you need easy to erect etc.
sheffieldcortinacentre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an esteril 11ft & its great for weekends & carshows has everything you need easy to erect etc.
emmerson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba caravans Reply with quote

kevin2306 wrote:
Ok

I realise caravans are like marmite but I've had enough of flying abroad and really dislike hotels etc. Static caravan holidays always seem compromised by the state of the caravan so I'm looking at getting back to a tourer. I have a great tow car already so that's sorted.
Has anybody ever had an Eriba puck or similar pop up? I like the quirky style and decent build quality.

Kevin

Excellent van, Kevin, but the Puck is very small! Personally, I'd go for a bigger one. Friends have one, and when we visit in it, everyone seems to get in each other's way!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: