classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Free copies of 'The Automobile' magazine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
RogerB

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Free copies of 'The Automobile' magazine. Reply with quote

As I'm collecting copies of the 'Practical Motorist' I have 78 assorted copies of 'The Automobile' magazine to dispose of. They start at July 1993 and finish February 2000. The are all in good condition and stored in a crate in my garage.
However, if at all possible, I would like either more copies of the Practical Motorist in exchange or a RedeX car club badge (!!).
Although the magazineS are free, they are in East Suffolk, not far from Woodbridge.
If anyone is interested, my email address is in my 'profile'.
RogerB
RogerB

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:43 pm    Post subject: Free copies of The Automobile' magazine Reply with quote

I should have included my email address which is roger952brown@hotmail.co.uk
RogerB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: