classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

posting pix
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
Peter_L

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt any of us would be totally surprised by anything PB do. I deleted my account, has anyone else ?
MikeEdwards

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found that if you click the "close" button a bit too early, it'll give up on creating the download zip file.

I tried deleting an album (so as to make it easier to keep track of what I'd downloaded, as much as anything else) but it didn't do it. Once I can't use them for hosting, I'm not leaving them with access to my images.
peter scott

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul fairall wrote:
Di think photo bucket are playing games, I started downloading one of my galleries and it said they would email me when done. This morning I had an email to say it was ready to download and I had 12 hours to do it. The 12 hours had expired, so couldn't download it. I downloaded some photos individually but may not bother with the rest. I have most of the photos on my PC anyway.

I think I saw something similar. It's possible that having requested download album that you do need to hit Proceed somewhere near the bottom. I can't quite remember but I did get all my images.

Peter
Riley Blue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeEdwards wrote:
I've found that if you click the "close" button a bit too early, it'll give up on creating the download zip file.

I tried deleting an album (so as to make it easier to keep track of what I'd downloaded, as much as anything else) but it didn't do it. Once I can't use them for hosting, I'm not leaving them with access to my images.

I've done the same, Mike and deleted all my albums. They vanished from the list so I assume they've gone from the PB site. I'll log in tomorrow and check.

1963 Riley 1.5
1965 Riley 1.5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: