classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

MoT manual
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
Penman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: MoT manual Reply with quote

Hi
The link I used to have for this seems to be broken, BUT I havve now found this:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/mot-inspection-manual-for-class-3-4-5-and-7-vehicles

Look at both links to see which one is best for you.

Any 2 from:-
Straight 6
V8 V10
MrWhite

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaks for that Penman, really great info and I didn't know anything like that was available to view.
Does anyone know what the regs are on advisories? MOT testers seem to give out more and more of these nowodays and some I think are unjustified. I got one for corroded suspension arms on my Wife's A3, now there's nothing wrong with them except they are a bit insightly, so what do I do at the next MOT, spend a hunderd quid a side replacing them or maybe I should rub them down and give them a coat of paint?
P.S. I may be suffering from rare "little hitler sydrome" Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: