classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Load of garage tools
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Load of garage tools Reply with quote

This is the sort of Ebay listing that could be a real bargin, Buzzy please don't look !!!!!!!!!!!Wink

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Huge-Job-Lot-of-Garage-Tools_W0QQitemZ270136072008QQihZ017QQcategoryZ30917QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Well you knew I would look didn't you!
Laughing Wink

I am being strong at the moment though! I can't collect them as I hae no landrover yet, and don't think my friend with the van will fall into that trap again!

I have just bought a chuck for my 1908 lathe for about £40, and got a face plate for a fiver the other day, all I hope now is that the face plate thread is correct, and that the chuck will fit, that it isn't too big etc!

It is a four jaw chuck too, really I wanted a 3 jaw but hey, I will have to look out for one of those aswell!

Cheers

Dave
gillberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the man selling the tools is not far from where we live as, my other half bought a body shell off him last year for his SD1 he has already had a good look and is tempted as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: