classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

wanted parts for VX4/90 FE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
johnvx4/90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: wanted parts for VX4/90 FE Reply with quote

anyone got anything or even complete car for spares, really need a full set of lights, oh and apologies for this being my first post

kind regards
john
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

No apolgies needed, if you are into oldies like us all, welcome from me, posta something in the inrto thread, and tell us a bit about yourself and cars.

Cheers

Dave
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ask my father in law, he used to work for GM and had a VX4/90 from new in the 70's, (1975 I think). He kept it untill about 10 years ago, then gave it away to someone from the VX4/90 club ! We saw it about 6 months later at a show at Oulton Park, he was well chuffed that it was back on the road, I've not seen it since though.

Dave
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this pic of his car, is this the same model as yours?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: