classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

1959 Volvo PV544 SPORT B16 engine'd FOR SALE £2200 *PICS*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
mrsherbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: 1959 Volvo PV544 SPORT B16 engine'd FOR SALE £2200 *PICS* Reply with quote

Original and 100% complete (except missing floormats(which are available) 1959 pv544 SPORT with original correct B16 Engine. This is the perfect car if you want to get into 50's vintage rallying! This model does'nt come up for sale very often.
Original factory green paint, with super red interior, car has never been restored, so it needs a new home and the attention it deserves. Was a driver good runner when parked up, but has not been started for a long time. Very solid indeed with some light/surface rust, the only areas needing attention are drivers floor/footwell, o/s door bottom outer skin (other door is fine) and rear lower boot (easy repair they always rust here!) Body metal is still available from Volvo also. Rest of car including floors appear good and solid. Original interior and fabric headlining, seats have original fabric under the seat covers. Needs a good tidy & clean up to be a special car again! Car is being sold as is, we brought it home from Sweden for ourselves but no longer have the time, so it will need MOT'ing and uk registering ( will get a pre-63 early style reg plate)
The car comes with its original 5 wheels and 1 extra spare and also some extra pv544 spares and the mudflap and mirror missing from car in photos!
Please email or phone for larger/more pics including rusty areas and I will take some!
Car is nr Tunbridge Wells
£2200
07802 378377

Last edited by mrsherbie on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
mrsherbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are also now (reluctantly)selling our very rare Swedish '59 'Egg' caravan. (Believed to be the only one in the UK) £3000.
(The perfect partner to the PV) All original and complete. Very solid indeed and in roadworthy condition! Weighs just under 500kg and has slightly later dealer added electric brakes!
Phone/email for details as above:

I have recently started to remove the red & white paint back to the original cream underneath so this is how she currently looks.

We are only selling as we have a '59 vw campervan which we have not even used this year since the caravan!
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post some more details of the PV? Do you still have the swedish paperwork?

UJ
mrsherbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, yes we do have the Swedish paperwork for the car, and if you call my partner can give you a full run down on the car as he knows far more about it than I do!
(He will be away until the weekend after Today)
07802 378377

Thanks
Anna Very Happy
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One further question. Have the Swedish authorities been notified of the export of the PV?

UJ
Job-Rated

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's this? Two grown men & a little boy in a caravan? Rolling Eyes

That kind of advertising could be misinterpreted in today's climate.

I thought I was on the wrong forum for a minute there! Laughing

All joking aside, that caravan's the kind of thing that'd look good behind my truck. Unfortunately, it's the wrong time for me. Maybe when funds are more abundant I'll consider getting one.
mrsherbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Joe wrote:
One further question. Have the Swedish authorities been notified of the export of the PV?

UJ

My partner works in Sweden and brings a few old cars home every now and then for us, most of which we own and are now uk legal & registered. So he does all the relevant paperwork correctly.

The car is provisionally sold now. Being collected on Sunday. I will post either way Monday.
Kind Thanks Very Happy
Anna
mrsherbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now sold!
Thankyou for all the interest Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: