classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

new....vintage pedal cars.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Vintage Motoring-Related Toys, Tools & Accessories
old gto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: new....vintage pedal cars..... Reply with quote

being built on a one-off basis. Built by hand, made with steel. I was looking at these on another site. Scroll down the thread and check out some of these pictures! I`m glad to see true craftsmanship is surviving the computer age!
http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.php/topics/541251/1
Scotty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - it just goes to show you there is still quality engineering out there, not everything needs to be made in China.

I thought the way the Oldsmobile Fiesta was painted was particularly clever, if you look closely at it's side it's a very simple shape enhanced by graphics. Cool

Did you notice the straight-8 behind the Dusenberg SSJ pedal car, check out the timing chain(!) and the firewall. I wonder if that's a full size Deusy, I know they painted their blocks an apple green and fitted BIG engines into them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Vintage Motoring-Related Toys, Tools & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: