classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Calling all Wolseley Enthusiasts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
Nishka

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Calling all Wolseley Enthusiasts Reply with quote

Following the purchase of a 1956 Wolseley 15/50 and a 1936 Wolseley Wasp earlier in the year, I decided to set up the ‘Wolseley Forum’ to raise awareness of Wolseley cars and to keep the marque and the name of Frederick York Wolseley alive. After all, these are great 'practical classic' cars.

The Forum went live on Saturday 22nd November 2008 and there has been much interest and enthusiasm so far. Registration to the Wolseley Forum is of course free and all are welcome. Whether you are a Wolseley owner, a Wolseley enthusiast or just interested in classic cars in general, please come and join us.

Members have introduced themselves, posted pictures of their cars, asked questions and given answers. Everyone has been welcomed to the forum by the Forum Team.

Within the Forum there are areas to discuss such topics as: what is happening including events, news and information. Also, each model of Wolseley car has a dedicated area in which you can chat and swap information. There are also sections that cover living with your Wolseley, general chat, a non-Wolseley area, sales and wanted advertisements.

Of course, after a hard session discussing our favourite car marque, there is always time to relax in the 'Wolseley Arms' a virtual pub forum to simply unwind and chat about anything at all!

www.WolseleyForum.com

Remember...

Buy wisely - Buy Wolseley.

Nishka
The Wolseley Forum Team

[Thanks Rick for allowing me to post this information]

1936 Wolseley 25hp SdV, 1936 Wolseley Wasp, 1956 Wolseley 15/50, 1975 Wolseley 18-22 'Wedge'
Rick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Calling all Wolseley Enthusiasts Reply with quote

Nishka wrote:

Of course, after a hard session discussing our favourite car marque, there is always time to relax in the 'Wolseley Arms' a virtual pub forum to simply unwind and chat about anything at all!

Some years back a pal and I regularly retired for the evening to The Wolseley Arms pub, somewhere between Stafford and Lichfield (we were at Stafford Polytechnic at the time). I remember the bar man was called Del, and they served Bass at the time.

Good luck with the forum.

RJ
OCC & classic car merchandise (Austin, Ford ++):
https://www.redbubble.com/people/OldClassicCar/shop
Nishka

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wolseley Arms Pub is still there on the round-about in Rugeley. Indeed I and several others were there in our Wolseleys in August on our way to the Wolseley National.

Not sure whether Del is still there but they serve a fine pint and a decent meal as well.

Nishka

1936 Wolseley 25hp SdV, 1936 Wolseley Wasp, 1956 Wolseley 15/50, 1975 Wolseley 18-22 'Wedge'
Nishka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: My 1936 Wolseley Wasp Project Reply with quote

I thought members may like to see the 'before' pictures of my latest project Wolseley. There are no 'after' pictures yet but there will be soon. My 1936 Wolseley Wasp does not look too bad in this first set of six pictures. However....

Nishka

Nishka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and this is what it looks like on the inside!!!!

Wish me luck!

Nishka

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: