classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

1965 Mercedes Benz 190 w110 Fintail
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
Richard H

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

47p2 wrote:
Nic Jarman wrote:
Maybe the 3amigos have discovered girls and beer?

They'll grow out of that soon enough when they find running and old fintail is less expensive

Aye.
Bones68

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: 1965 Mercedes Benz 190 w110 Fintail Reply with quote

I wondered how you got on with the restoration? I have a 1968 200D with a 3 litre auto diesel engine from a W123, I finally got it after years of trying to strike a deal.
Also, I've had an L206D mercedes camper van for 6 years which has been a struggle to keep on the road (parts are scarce) and I noticed the one in the background of your photos which you said had a rebuilt engine in it. I live just outside Folkestone so I'm not too far and would love to be able to contact the owner, if you could help that would be great.
I also need some decent bumpers for my car if you know of the whereabouts of any?
Cheers
+bOnEs+
Bones68

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: 1965 Mercedes Benz 190 w110 Fintail Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I've posted this correctly, the previous message was aimed for the 3amigos, if they're still around?
47p2

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would seem the 3amigos have flown the coop, not heard from them in almost 2 years Sad
Bones68

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: 1965 Mercedes Benz 190 w110 Fintail Reply with quote

Please could you let me know where you found this, I'd love to contact the previous owner about the L206D camper van in the background. I desperately need parts for mine to keep it on the road. Cheers.

Nice fintail by the way. I have a 68'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: