classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

humber manuals?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice
solid317

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: humber manuals? Reply with quote

my name is Damian Lawrie and i live in rural South Australia. i own a 1961 Humber Super snipe series 3 (i think) it does need some cancer removed from the bottom of all doors as well as just behind each wheel (where mudflaps would have prevented paint erosion) as well as most gasket - at least those that are leaking Shocked

if anyone knows where there may be a copy of a service manual / owners handbook on the net for me to view it would be much appreciated. in the future i might look at purchasing a copy but that will be once repairs are done.
rustyreks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: humber manual Reply with quote

They come up all the time australia printed alot of service manuals i would keep an eye out for british repair manuals i have one that has the super snipe 1949 plus other cars we have trade me here in nz i bought a factory super snipe manual had all 3 models for a friend that was looking for one cost 30.00 here we can advertise what we are wanting on trade me that saves time and people contact you rustyreks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: