classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Sunbeam Rapier Fastback screen rubbers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice
BeeMan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Sunbeam Rapier Fastback screen rubbers. Reply with quote

Can anyone direct me to a source of windscreen rubbers for Rapier Fastbacks. I particularly need rubbers for the rear screen and triangular rear quarterlights. I'd also like to know if a Hunter/Payton front screen rubber will fit a Rapier. Opinions out here are divided, and I dont want to spend the money just on spec.
The funny thing is that rubbers for the older Series Rapiers are readily available. I've just bought a near complete set of screen and door rubbers for our Series 3A, all available off the shelf from our Club Spares Dept. They cost about $1200 which is not too bad.

thanks
BeeMan
john-saab

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Speedy spares
They have them and a lot more spares for your car Wink
Any pics of it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: