classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

rare vintage fiberline for sale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
old van man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: rare vintage fiberline for sale Reply with quote

This rare vinage/ classic/retro/shabby/chick/ vikingfiberline (parts of which are over a hundred years old ) now needs a new home , this van has been in my famliy for over a week, but we have decided reluctantly to let her go ( shes called woody ) some work is needed but nothing that a lick of paint and a good clean ,and some new curtains wont cure.
there is a famliy of squirrels living in her at the moment, they will be for sale seperatly, we are looking for offers in the region of £000.010p for this van the money is not so important as a good home is, any questions please email me @ ivehadtomuchtodrink.com
cobber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too much Aussie red wine O V M..... aye ?

I suppose you're going to say it's first prize in the Sam
Alper "The King of the Caravans" competition Sad .... which
I hope, after a good nights sleep, you will realise I have won Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Cobber.
rangerover125

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I know the wife said she wouldn't mind me having any project but think thats to much for me even, but I'm interested in the family of squirrels
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: