classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Sherborne Castle - 18th July 2010
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs
AustinAnnie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Sherborne Castle - 18th July 2010 Reply with quote

Anyone else here taking part in the Merlin Events Classics at the Castle show in Sherborne, Dorset on 18th July?

I've not entered this before but it's fairly close to me so I thought I'd give it a whirl. They say they expect over 1000 cars, plus motorcycles, and there'll be trade stands, autojumble and a Charterhouse car auction.

I'll hopefully have the Austin fully set up for my chosen period of 1944 by then, and I'll be taking one of my gramophones plus a lot of WWII ephemera and I'll be dressing for the year as well (victory rolls an' all Wink )

Here's a link for the entry form and Merlin Events website http://www.merlinevents.com/castle.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: