classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Car radio knob needed, please help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Vintage Motoring-Related Toys, Tools & Accessories
zagatoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Car radio knob needed, please help Reply with quote

Hi, wondered if any of you well informed people could help me in my quest.

Just bought an original radio for my 1964 Vauxhall Victor FB but it was missing one knob. Would anyone know where I might get a couple of new knobs that look much the same to this or even better an exact match for the one in the picture.

The knob 20mm high 25mm wide at the base and 22mm wide at the top with a chrome domed insert.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

AustinAnnie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Philip Knighton, aka "The Gramophone Man" is still trading in Wellington, Somerset. He always stocked a good deal of transistor radios and spares - I know that a couple of years ago he went to "appointment only" rather than a regular open shop, but he's a lovely chap so is well worth a try. His number is 01823 661618
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Vintage Motoring-Related Toys, Tools & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: