classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Rover P6 Clubs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice
Phil Lincoln

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Rover P6 Clubs Reply with quote

Has anybody any experience of either of the two Rover P6 owners clubs.
I have recently aquired a P6 to go with my P4 95 and am not sure which of the two clubs to join,

Regards to all , Phil.
FrazzleTC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a member of the P6 Rover owners club which I've found to be pretty good. They have a list of people you can call with your car's problems and they're very helpful. There's a bimonthly magazine too, and I think annual membership is £29. There are two main Rover P6 clubs, and the other is the Rover P6 club which organises a lot of events annually, gives a bimonthly magazine, and is regarded by many as more of an enthusiasts club, whereas the P6ROC is run as a business. I joined the P6ROC because my car came with their grille badge, which isn't really a reason, but the magazine is reasonably good, and the people you can phone for help are very handy. I might be tempted to join the other club as my membership is due, just to see what differences there are. There's also a classic rover forum which gives details on both clubs.
I hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: