classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Null!??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Null!?? Reply with quote

What is a Null indicator?

I have alot of guages in my garage, and many of them just have strange symbols then nubers on, I shall have to take and post a picture of them sometime, but oe say "Null Indicator". What does this take readings of,and what are they used for?

Cheers

Dave
Penman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
It's a device designed to baffle buzzy bees, only detectable when googled. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
http://www.answers.com/topic/null-indicator?cat=technology
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Cheers for that, and I think it has managed to baffle a certain buzzy bee!

Cheers

Dave Confused Laughing
62rebel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think if it were attached to say politicians, or lawyers, it might be used to gauge the level of ethics inherent to the individual! perhaps they're not obsolete after all. i remember reading about Australia as a child and understanding exactly what Nullarbor meant, due to the varied content of books my parents encouraged me to read. funny how my eclectic education hasn't been more of a boost for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: