classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Really anoyed now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Really anoyed now! Reply with quote

Hi

I have just found that I have pulled all of my back and down one side on the front trying to maul my truck.

I have a sore chest due to breathing in some battery dust, whilst cleaning the battery terminals, tastes horrible when it happened.

Anyway, though tot cheer myself up, I will ahve a look at the pictures I took today, and what do you know! The pictures are all blured, why? I have looked at my camera and the lense is all crushed, how it happened I am not sure, but the best bit is to come, it was on my new cammera phone, so my phone is tits up now too!

A good day all round! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Cheers

Dave
47p2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

You need to open a bottle of single malt MacAllan, it won't cure anything but it will make you feel a but better about things....for a short while

Cheers
Rick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just don't knock the bottle over after having a few Smile

R
OCC & classic car merchandise (Austin, Ford ++):
https://www.redbubble.com/people/OldClassicCar/shop
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I would have a drink, but the problem is I would wreck something I have kept up for years. I have never drunk alchol, I mostly drink water when out, the barmen all know what I have, I am the only one that goes to a bar to drink water. I have saved so much cash!

Cheers

Dave
47p2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buzzy bee wrote:
I am the only one that goes to a bar to drink water. I have saved so much cash!

Cheers

Dave

Why not take your own water to the bar next time.......You could save even more........
I went to a concert with a crowd some years back and we were not allowed to take drink past the gate. My wife had a lucozade pouch filled with alchohol as did her pals. My mate wore a colostimy bag which was filled with whisky to which he attached a windscreen washer tube leading to his mouth. When we got searched at the gate the mate opened his jacket and showed the bouncer the bag, "Full of p*ss, my bladders gone" he said, to which the bouncer said "On you go, we don't want any accidents at the gate" Wink

Gaun yersel Jimmy Very Happy
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I sometimes get asked if I want spring water and I quickly and firmly say to there horror usually, NO! Tap water, and to tip it off, I tend to ask for ice and lemon! hehe

I like the smuggling ideas! How did you keep a straight face when he was taking about his "bag"?

Cheers

Dave
47p2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not easy Dave, the whole crowd had bladder problems when we were at the gate, needless to say, it was a mad rush to the loo when we managed to get past security Wink
pigtin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Water! Buzzy. Do you know what fish get up to in that stuff? Still, it's OK if taken in the right spirit Wink
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I have been tempted after this week, I think I may go for something stronger this weekend, maybe an orange juice, or a J2O! Shocked

Cheers

Dave
Job-Rated

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody broke into the bed of my S10 last night & broke the tonneau cover in the process. Evil or Very Mad

Think I may join you for that drink, Dave!
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bu**ers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: