classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Ki-Gass Pump?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice
Rich5ltr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject: Ki-Gass Pump? Reply with quote

Has anyone on here any experience of rebuilding a Ki-Gass pump? I think the one on my 1933 Lagonda could do with a work over to improve its action.

Thanks Rich...
Churchill Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just seen this do you know that little grey fergie tractor used one of these pumps [diesel version]i do not know if spare's are available but look at any old tractor part's supplier.
Rich5ltr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks, I was aware that some tractors used the same pump. I am hoping that mine just needs the seals replaced and was looking for tips on how to do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: