classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Classic motoring posters
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
Rob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Classic motoring posters Reply with quote

Does anyone else put up classic motoring pictures on their walls? I've got a couple up in my London flat, one I got this weekend from Brooklands featuring the gorgeous 1931 Bluebird, and the other one for the 1937 Monaco grand prix, which arrived this week after waiting only two months! I particularly like the Monaco poster as it has a very nice, light, summery 1930's art deco feel to it. Anyway, here's a couple of pictures to show you

My little slice of paradise! Also showing the VW camper calendar I picked up from Motor Books in Leicester Square yesterday (the place is a mecca for motoring, aviation, military, naval and railway books, if you're ever in London go there!) and Castrol oil can
Rick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rob, yes those posters by Geo Ham are great aren't they! I think I might have a pair of prints like those in a poster tube, ready for putting up (sometime..!)

Like the Castrol can too Wink

RJ
OCC & classic car merchandise (Austin, Ford ++):
https://www.redbubble.com/people/OldClassicCar/shop
62rebel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at an auto parts store i worked in some years back i put up some prints of classic cars to lighten the place up and was told to take them down by upper management.... mind, these were not NEW cars, nor even of cars most Americans would recognise, so trademark infringement could never have been claimed. just plain buttheaded thinking on their part.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: