classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Wiring diagram for 1934 10hp Hillman Minx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
1934Hillman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:03 pm    Post subject: Wiring diagram for 1934 10hp Hillman Minx Reply with quote

Does anyone have or can direct me to a wiring diagram for my 1934 Hillman Minx ?
I bought a loom from Autosparks some years ago and now want to fit it but it does not appear to match with the remnants of the loom left in the car. I requested a wiring diagram from Autosparks but they have advised they are unable to do this.
Iam not an electrician but with information of the colours of the cables relating to specific components would attempt to install the loom.
Rootes75

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an Instruction book for the 34 Minx, I will have a look and see about scanning the wiring diagram from the back page.
1947 Hillman Minx
1955 Hillman Minx Mk8
1950 Commer R541
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: